Market Structure Discussion with Weeden & Co.
Weeden & Company along with the Georgia Securities Association are pleased to invite you to an evening of market structure discussion.
Bill Lenich of Weeden & Company along with Joe Ward of Virtus Investment Partners, Inc. will lead us in conversation around topics such as:
- The migration of assets from Active to Passive
- Concentration of trading volume occurring at the end of the day
- 5 year ETF volume trend
- Value proposition of the various exchanges
- Conditional order types and their growing popularity within ATS’s
- The growing importance of IOI communication
The event starts at 5:30 at TOPGOLF West Midtown, with social time and light appetizers until 6:00, then the discussion with Joe and Bill including time for questions. Once the business content has concluded, around 7:00, please join us for some golf until 10:00.